The Applibot Rig is a free rig for use in Maya released by Applibot.
The rig itself has previously been used in Applibot projects, and is simple while also being optimized for action sequences.
ab (For beginners)
suiren (For intermediate users)
- The Applibot Rig can be used only for non-profitable purposes.
Educational purposes, such as use as teaching materials or production of demo reels for job hunting, are allowed.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or safety of the free rigs published on this site, or that they do not infringe on the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- We can not guarantee the accuracy, safety, or non-infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties in regard to the free rigs published on this site.
- Secondary distribution is prohibited.
- The use of the models and modification of the models by the users are free to use after complying with the preceding clauses.
- The Applibot Rig uses animation from ABC Animation as well as the ARS Picker.
- The Applibot Rig is recommended for use with Autodesk Maya 2023.
The rigs can be downloaded via the following links.
*The displayed files use background sample data.
*ab (For Beginners) (Sample motion data included)
How were the downloadable files for you?
-Interview with the creators
The 3D motion artists that created the Applibot Rig spoke to us regarding their hopes for the rig's use, as well as their own stories from production. Please take a look!Interview with the creators